From: Derby Chang <der...@iinet.net.au>
Sent: June 9, 2012 6/9/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: OT OM-D OMG!

I'm on a business trip to China tomorrow, and semi-impulse buy, I picked
up an OM-D today. So beautiful. I really hope Ollie stays afloat so they
can keep making gear like this.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/12/12_06/12_06_om-d/index.htm

After the battery ran out, switched back to the GH1 for the rest of the
night

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/12/12_06/12_06_noktonfun/index.htm

--

der...@iinet.net.au