Okay, all glibness aside your question (as you likely know) has no easy answer.

The Americans think they won, and they kind of did: they repulsed the invasions
of the European imperial power from whom they wrested independence barely 35
years prior.

The colonists of British North America (present day Canada) think they did
because they resisted the invasions of those land-hungry Americans who wanted
to annex British North America (or so Canadians thought).

The British didn't lose BNA to those upstart Yanks, but more important (to
present day Canada, at least), England realized that sending its army over here
every time there was some stupid war would be a very expensive long term
proposition. They very seriously started considering how they might unload us,
which pretty much led directly to our independence only 53 years later. (okay,
it took a while but things moved much slower back then).

On paper the war was a stalemate (the Treaty of Utrecht left the borders
virtually unchanged) but each side could claim bragging rights and it did have
an impact on North America's development.

I know your question was tongue in cheek, but I thought there might br those
out there, especially in places other than this hemisphere who might not know
why Stoufville had parade.

;-)

cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens