On 6/18/2012 12:20 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Jun 17, 2012, at 10:18 PM, Walt Gilbert wrote:

On 6/18/2012 12:10 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Jun 17, 2012, at 9:54 PM, Walt Gilbert wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/7391833004/

I hope that the last one has something to do with your lack of sleep.
Thanks, Larry. I like that Sigma lens more all of a sudden. I originally picked
it just to have a decent focal length for taking photos at the club where I
work, but it produced not-too-shabby results on the K20.

And, yes -- she is *entirely* to blame.
In that case, I hope we can look forward to more photos of that lovely subject.
I hope so too. I could've gotten some great shots, but she's one of those people who seem to involuntarily make faces and weird gestures upon noticing a camera pointed at them.

By the bye, Saturday night, I got my first request to shoot nudes from a nice-looking young lady at the club -- says she wants to print posters for her boyfriend's wall.

I said OK.

-- Walt