I thought that they were gone several years ago, the only local Ritz stores in my area liquidated and shut down back when the K-7 was replacing the K20D, at which time they were trying to still sell K10Ds for full introductory price as a close out special. I don't think Pentax reps answered Ritz/Wolf's phone calls any more than they answer Milford Camera's, so I doubt anyone will find relatively current Pentax equipment at bargain prices, though I'll bet the liquidators will be trying to sell any new old stock Pentax *ist-D cameras they find at 10% off original list.