Yes, It's the Udvar-Hazy Center.  $15 to park the car free after that
and an amazing museum.  The Blackbird just stuns everyone because it
is so much bigger than you think it would be. And, of course, because
it was built in the early 60's. From a photography POV, the place just
oozes with amazing angles.  I was using the Oly with the 14 (28
equivalent) and that is the right lens, unless maybe a 24.

--
Steve Desjardins