Some might recall a shot of a custom 1969 Roadrunner I showed a couple of
months ago. The car was built on a million dollar budget and included such
niceties as a CNC machined titanium grille, numerous carbon fiber components
and much more. Another of my frames from that shot is on the cover of the
February Mopar Action. You'll see they retouched the trees out of the horizon
line on the side of the car and brightened the front end. The mag is produced
by Lopez Publications. They specialize in newsstand mags and have a separate
cover art department that does some serious photoshop work on every pic.
Unfortunately, my flatbed scan of the cover doesn't do it justice, but you can
see that a lot of work was done. They may have even stretched it a bit to make
it look wider and lower. Here's my original pic:

And here's the cover: