From: jn289
Paul, Very NICE, Joe

 On Oct 16, 2012, at 2:14 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

 Some might recall a shot of a custom 1969 Roadrunner I showed a
couple of months ago. The car was built on a million dollar budget
and included such niceties as a CNC machined titanium grille,
numerous carbon fiber components and much more. Another of my
frames from that shot is on the cover of the February Mopar
Action. You'll see they retouched the trees out of the horizon
line on the side of the car and brightened the front end. The mag
is produced by Lopez Publications. They specialize in newsstand
mags and have a separate cover art department that does some
serious photoshop work on every pic. Unfortunately, my flatbed
scan of the cover doesn't do it justice, but you can see that a
lot of work was done. They may have even stretched it a bit to
make it look wider and lower. Here's my original pic:

 And here's the cover:

 Very cool!  Is it on the newsstands now?  It says Feb 2013 on the cover.

Thanks Larry. I think it goes on sale in November. Can't keep up
with their dating. It's bizarre.

I read somewhere years ago, that magazine cover dates indicate the last
date it should be displayed on a news-stand.