I also have a Pentax K10D kit that I would be happy to sell at a below market
value price to list members -- due to the fact that I recently purchased a
terrific Pentax K-7 from a list member for a very good deal!

Let me know if anyone is interested: Pentax K10D body, cheapie version of the
standard zoom, two batteries, charger, original box and other materials.

Joe Wilensky