I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving today, and thanks to Frank and PDML'ers hither and yon for the kind wishes.

As for the politics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimberlyfaye/5129125061/

-- Walt

On 11/22/2012 4:10 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
So far no one has tried to tell me what to do. There are those who might say I
have too much freedom.:-).

Seriously, a very warm Thanksgiving here. The lawn is still green, and I was
able to pick fresh rosemary, dill and bay leaf in the garden. Smoked a  turkey
over cherry wood (was going to take a picture as she was quite beautiful, but
everyone was hungry.) Made cauliflower with in-season chanterelles under a
sauce of cream and sherry. And of course the obligatory stuffing (with sausage,
Michigan cherries, pecans, apples, celery, onions, a bit of bread and plenty of
fresh herbs. Opened a couple of bottles of St. Michelle Columbia River Merlot.
We'll do it again tomorrow.
Paul