These lenses are still available -- photos available on request. If interested,
email me at jj...@cornell.edu. Thanks for the discussion about these lenses
sparked by this posting last week!

Two lenses in excellent condition -- the AF Sigma 24mm f/2.8 Super-Wide II and
the MF (with Pentax-A contacts) Sigma 24mm f/2.8 Super-Wide II lenses in Pentax
mount.

The AF lens seems to need a -1.0 EF adjustment on most Pentax digital bodies;
the MF lens needs -1.3 EF or so (this seems to be typical of Sigma lenses from
the film era on current Pentax bodies?)

These are nice compact prime lenses and the AF version is not something Pentax
has ever had in its own lineup (only the very large and expensive 24mm f/2.0).

See a decent selection of comments and reviews on these two lenses here:

http://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/sigma-24mm-f2-8-af-super-wide-ii.html

http://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/sigma-24mm-f2-8-super-wide-ii.html

Both are multicoated, have 52mm filter threads and I believe I have two copies
of the clip-on "Sigma perfect hoods" that go with them.

The AF lens focuses in the "correct" Pentax direction; the MF lens is opposite.
F-stop ring is the correct Pentax direction on both lenses. They both focus
down to 0/6 ft./0.18 m.

Asking $135 for the AF lens, $85 for the MF.

Joe Wilensky