On 23/02/2013 9:20 PM, steve harley wrote:
on 2013-02-23 15:00 Bruce Walker wrote
"The brain stays flexible as long as you challenge it. I can think of
nothing less challenging than to use the same tools to do the same
craft over and over again in the same way."

it sounds like Kirk Tuck has just found a specific way of challenging himself; we all have to do that, but thankfully not all the same way

I wonder if I could get some buy in from my wife on that. I like the idea of a new set of chisels.

bill