I was very lucky today.  A bellbird came to visit our garden.  I see one here
maybe once or twice a year.  They tend to hang out closer to the hills, about
2km away.  They're quite skittish and I've had the AF motor of my camera scare
one off before.  Today I kept my distance and managed to get a photo.

http://www.multi.net.nz/bellbird/

This is a fairly heavy crop.  It's also had some "Shadow / Highlight" treatment
to bring out his plumage.  It's a touch noisy as I shot at 800ISO due to poor
light.

K10D, FA*400mm f/5.6.

Cheers,
Dave