But, frank, the leaf in front is in focus.  ;-)

I like the angle, but have a real hard time seeing the biker. The  backpack
and hat blend into the trees. If you could create a little more  separation
so biker is clearer, I might quite like it.

HTH, Marnie aka  Doe

In a message dated 4/19/2013 6:28:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,