Those are definitely Godfreys. Ethereal, haunting, beautiful.

Cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com>
Sent: April 28, 2013 4/28/13
To: "PAW Picture-A-Week project" <p...@micapeak.com>, SeePhoto Talk
<seeph...@micapeak.com>, BAPhotoShooters BAPA
<baphotoshoot...@yahoogroups.com>, PDML List <PDML@pdml.net>, Workshop Reunion
<workshopreun...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: PESO 2013 - The Last Posterous Post - GDG

My photo blog site has been hosted on Posterous since 2009. I've been
erratically active and inactive at posting photos and words to it in the four
years since.

But Posterous is going away after April 30th. I want to develop the blog
further, and I didn't want to lose the content I had there. So I chose to
migrate the blog to Wordpress ... Here's a link to my last Posterous post:

   http://godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com/the-last-posterous-post

And the link to the new Wordpress site:

   http://godfreydigiorgi.wordpress.com/

I've only *just* moved the bulk of the content to Wordpress. I still have to
learn how to use the site, still have to make a couple of info and contact
pages. Most importantly, I still have to define what it is I want to do there
now and create a plan to ensure that it gets done. And do it... But at least
it's a start. :-)

Thanks for following my blog and photography!

enjoy,
Godfrey
--
 a photo blog: http://godfreydigiorgi.wordpress.com