From: Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com>
Sent: May 3, 2013 5/3/13
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Geso My Spring Flowers

Jack & Dan Thanks for looking & your nice comments.

I could not afford the heat or taxes. The Smeltzer mansion was owned by
the sole heir of one of the city's founding fathers and the owner of the
1st gypsum mine in the area. All of her money was left to a trust to
maintain the house. It is used for small gatherings. My niece was was
the 1st to have her wedding & reception in the home. By the way Ann
Smeltzer loved the bluebells and the caretakers let them go wild & will
not mow them while in bloom.

So it is in defiance of winter that I post these Spring photos taken in the
days before the storm. I used several lenses and a couple of cameras here.
One or two of the "daffy" pix may have been taken with my OLY - purists may
avert their eyes. Join me in my efforts to start Spring. DIE WINTER DIE!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157633389393387/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/8703243170/in/set-72157633389393387/lightbox/