Good crisp photo and excellent placement of the branch and the bird in the frame. Good shot!

Mark

On 5/3/2013 3:17 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Earlier this AM I had the best chance to date at a Red-winged blackbird. Never
completely pleased, I wish the black feathers had picked up a bit more shine in
their reflections.
I took three quick frames (AF-C). This was the first with the second and third
progressively less detailed.
The tiny bit of catch-light in the eye was my good fortune.

Comments?

Jack

K-5, DA 55~300 at 300mm, f/8, 1/1250, ISO 400
http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=691