On 5/7/2013 2:16 PM, steve harley wrote:

CS6 upgrades were only available directly from Adobe, so i can no longer find the upgrade pricing page (Adobe has redirected many old pages to a creative suite landing page)

I just upgrade from CS5 to CS6 - Photoshop only (not extended). This is the link -

https://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/cs6._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_creativesuite6.html?start=20

Don't be put off by the price - click on "Buy" and then click the drop down button on "I want to buy...." and select "upgrade." Badda bing badda boom, there yous goes.... and it is only $199 is you qualify for the upgrade.

I upgraded because I do not want to be tethered to an internet connection. I very frequently find myself in places where there is no internet connection. they are just too wild. Of course, then I wake up and I am in bed and have to get to work and none of my photos are accessible... but I really want to believe that I need something NOT tethered to the internet...

Mark