Ciprian, the IR Remote Control costs just US $ 2.5 (usable on Pentax +
the Canikons + Sony, and the Cable Remote costs US $ 3.5 to 5 from
evil bay. You just have to Google.
And I am certain Romanian Customs will not charge you duty for a
"piddly" amount.
At least here in India the Post Office Customs did not charge me Duty
on my K-5 Battery - $ 7 shipped + an IR Remote $ 2.50 shipped from
China.
My gad, I cannot understand how they can ship it for just $ 2.50
including Postage from China? If I have to ship a Remote to Romania
from India, it will cost me at least $ 12 for the postage alone. Other
wise I would have sent you a Remote for gratis.
God Bless China.
Regards.
Bipin - from the far away enchanting land.

PS: while in Toronto, I ordered a USB adapter for $0.84 shipped, and a
77mm Centre Pinch Cap for my Sigma 10-20 for $ 1.90 shipped, from
China.