If there isn't we probably won't care...

On 5/19/2013 7:04 PM, Tim Øsleby wrote:
Are you sure?
--
MaritimTim

My private photo blog: http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/

To err is human
to arr is pirate

2013/5/20 P.J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>:
On 5/19/2013 4:21 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: "J.C. O'Connell"
Seriously, what is the latest rumours about FF Pentax dslr?

The latest seems to be the "officially deemed FAKE" mid-March 2013 rumor
that Pentax would announce the K-3 using Sony's 24mp full-frame sensor.
Instead we got 9 bold new colors for the K-30 (which BTW was no longer
on display at Tiger Direct during my weekly music/computer store
pilgrimage last week).

Since then, all I'm aware of is the recurring generic rumor that Pentax
will announce a Full Frame DSLR "next year".

The beauty being that the the rumor will always be fresh, there is always a
next year...

--
There are two kinds of computer users those who've experienced a hard drive
failure, and those that will.

follow the directions.