On 5/20/2013 2:35 AM, Darren Addy wrote:
In short, the Pentax flagship cameras meet or exceed my expectations
right now and a full frame doesn't do a lot for me other than let me
proclaim that I have a full frame camera.

Very well said, Darren. I totally agree...

Now, not answering you directly, but rather to a topic question:

In fact, for me Pentax DSLRs such as K-5 exceed my expectations and abilities in such a manner that by now I shoot exclusively with Ricoh GXR-M module with or without K-mount adapter. I should say that A 50/1.2 is one fine lens on that camera body and it is not as big or heavy... Additionally, Nokton 40/1.4 is even so much smaller and lighter making Ricoh GXR-M with it pretty much a perfect camera for me - in terms of size, ergonomics vs price, convenience vs picture quality that I am able to get from it.

In the past I was rather strong proponent of (Pentax) FF, but I have changed my mind. I don't think that I need the added bulk of FF camera (it ain't gonna be small, at least by now) and added bulk of RAW files from it - 24 MP RAW files aren't small... I may benefit some things such as AOV or DOF, but it is far less critical that I thought it might be...

Boris