You did pretty well indeed...

I had an A 28-100 f4 (constant aperture) and found it to be an excellent lens. I think it is a pretty hard to find lens as well.

Mark

On 6/3/2013 10:34 PM, Walt wrote:
So, I came an opportunity to buy this bunch of photo equipment -- *for the paltry sum of $200* -- and couldn't pass on it.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/8943109389/#large

Canon AE-1 Program with FD 50/1.8 attached - Excellent
Pentax ME Super with SMC-M 28/2.8 attached - Excellent
SMC-M 50/1.7
SMC-M 80-200/4.5
SMC-A 28-135/4
AF200T Flash
AF200S flash
AFT1 Telephoto flash adapter
(2) cable releases
Tiffen 49mm Star Effect filter
Tiffen 52mm Polarizer
Tiffen 49mm Skylight 1A
Tiffen 52mm Skylight 1A
Tiffen Step-up ring (screw-in)
Cokin - Spot-Violet A64
Cokin - Spot-Blue A67
Cokin - Gradual M2 A. 127
Cokin - Gradual E1 A. 130
Cokin filter holder
All original caps, front and rear.
All original cases.
Original straps plus additional custom straps.

Everything looks to be well-nigh pristine.

I feel like I did pretty well.

-- Walt