Nice capture, good composition, good subject, well focused - I'd prefer more light on the tail but that would probably be at the expense of the exposure on the head.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO - Barn Swallow

At least I think that's what it is. Feel free to confirm or correct.

Lots of these guy around but they're harder to catch than tree swallows as they don't seem to sit around as much.

Early morning mist and fog required ISO 1600 so it's a bit softer than I'd like but I'm happy I have my first barn swallow:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/06/barn-swallow.html?m=1

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome.

Cheers,
frank

"For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson