From: Ann Sanfedele
My customer service guy on road runner had me remove someone elses
address from my block list because the address ended in .net  - even
though doing that didnt solve the problem.  And pdml was in my white list.

anyway - glad we are both back Ken - although we may be the only ones
in the room at the moment :-)

night all!

ann

I can see the exchange in the digests - PDML Digest, Vol 86, Issue 50.

When there were complaints a couple of weeks ago about PDML messages not
coming through (Memorial Day Weekend) I noticed a lot of replies to
messages I hadn't seen yet.

Those "missing" messages showed up in subsequent issues of the digest.