Aahz Maruch Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:28:07 -0700

> What do you do when BOTH are important?  How do you balance different
> kinds of BANGs?  (One thing I really like about Pentax is having image
> stabilization in camera, just can't get that with Canikon.)

It's that way for everyone except the extremely wealthy. Both are
important to me. Switching brands, lens acquisition is gradual, but
then the same was true when purchasing Pentax.

I care about IS on long lenses more than wide angles. If I can afford
an IS lens I'd buy it. If I couldn't, I'd plan on using a tripod.

Tom C.