On 7/3/2013 2:41 PM, Eric Weir wrote:
Just noticed this. After reading all the hand-wringing comments, my
reaction is, "I love my ist*DS. I'm perfectly happy with it. But
maybe I should get myself a K-5 ASAP." Not sure it would be wise for
me financially, but it's my reaction.

Eric, money permitting, I sincerely believe that you at least ought to give yourself a fair chance and take necessary steps to get yourself an operational K-5 to hold in your hands and operate it a bit to get a first hand impression.

Boris