On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 08:51:08PM -0700, Aahz Maruch wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 29, 2013, Larry Colen wrote:
> >
> > It is purely subjective, since I didn't have the K-5 side by side,
> > but the autofocus seemed to be noticeably quicker, and I didn't seem
> > to lose any shots due to bad autofocus.
>
> Which lenses were you using?

If you look at the exif data, easiest to do with the fluidr front end:
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157634400023283/

The 35mm shot was with the DA35 macro. Then there were several
with the FA77 ltd, and some with my Bowers/samyang 8mm fisheye.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc