As long as Elements 5.0 can read DNG you will be fine. K5 doesn't output
PEF's....

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Ann Sanfedele
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:45 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: soon to be enabled

full disclosure time,
I only have ELEMENTS 5.0  and it happily allows me to open PEF's and it does
pretty much all I've asked it to do so I don't plan on changing what I'll be
processing with.  Many of you know I'm running Windoze XP on a dell
dimension that is about 7 years old.  All my photos go on the
1 terrabit external drive. Just an fyi if that affects anything, changes any
advice - etc.

I did get the confirming email from KEH - I splurged on the UPS second day
air and the regular UPS guy knows me - he actually helped me id a couple of
the buildings in the Back in the Day calendar :-)

sounds like 32gb is more than I'll need for the wedding.

ann

follow the directions.