That's a request best not given to Anthony Weiner...

On 8/14/2013 1:46 PM, Bob W wrote:
Send us a shot of your hornpipe, sailor-boy.

On 14 Aug 2013, at 19:14, "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:

Sadly there is zero Pentax content in this post! However, I am off on a
stills photo trip tomorrow and thought I would mention it here. This
weekend sees the 50th anniversary celebrations of the Old Gaffers
Association <http://oga50.org/>) where a large collection of classic
gaff-rigged vessels of all sizes will converge at Cowes on the Isle of
Wight in the UK.

I'm planning on getting an old gaffer in my retirement and so am off
there for the day to check out the boats and hopefully meet up with a
few people I've spoken to. Not doing any filming but Stef has loaned me
his photo kit so I will be taking a Canon 1DmIIn, EF 17-40/4 EF IS
28-135/3.5 and 70-200/4. I hope to post some pics at some point, so if
you like olde sailing boats, watch this space!

Actually looking forward to this as I haven't done a photo trip in years.

Arrrrrrr cap'n.....

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,
||  (O)  |    Web Video Producion

Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.