I sure hope she likes it that much. She did seem pretty pleased with
it when I saw her today. Hard to tell with kids though; detachment
seems part of the typical teen makeup. :-)

Thank you very much, Bob. And thanks Paul, Marco, Godfrey, John S,
Christine N, Bipin, Rob, and everyone who looked.

--
-bmw