Quoting Derby Chang <der...@iinet.net.au>:

Took the afternoon off for a rather special treat. The State Library is putting the pics from the Street show into their collection, so we photographers were asked to sign some papers. Of course, we could have done this by email, but where is the fun in that? The bonus was the curator of photography taking us on a viewing of some tasty gems in the archives. I thought we would be there about an hour. We were there for almost three.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/13/08/library/index.html

Looks like a great way to spend three hours. I'd have probably tried to sneak out with those volumes of the Flora of New South Wales tucked under my trench-coat...

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters