Churchill should have talked to my old high school coach. He knew the
secret to success:

"Y'all gonna' keep runnin' that play 'til ya' get it right!"

... or as Einstein said, "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."

Looks like I'm going to have to log into Yahoo about once a week to
retrieve PDML postings from the SPAM file. I'm starting to see responses
again to posts where the original didn't appear in my PDML folder.