I just realized I never replied to all the comments on my mantis photo
from last weekend! Very rude of me. :(

Bob W wrote:
>That's excellent. Very Dr Who-ish

Thanks very much, guys!

PJ Alling wrote:
> Cool.  Mantis' are simple creatures, with simple thoughts.  His most
> probable thought... "Hum, Too big to eat."

That or, "Ohgodohgodohgod don'teatme ohgodohgodohgod".

Ann Sanfedele wrote:
> Nice shot, John.  sorry not to see more of her though..

Oh don't worry, I got plenty more shots of her, including full-body.
They'll show up in a future blog post for sure. :)

John