People tend to find what they're looking for.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:53 AM
Subject: Camera Brand Pros & Cons

Thought this might be interesting fodder for some. I find the
"analysis" lacking much depth however.

http://www.digitalcamerareview.com/default.asp?newsID=5404&news=what+brand+should+I+buy+into+market+anlysis

Regarding what he says about Pentax: Weakness = "kit lens"? I thought
that Pentax was considered one of the better kit lenses, according to
the reviewers back when I got my K200D. Even if it were true, that
seems a pretty dumb thing to have your choice based upon.

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.