On 18/09/2013 11:14 AM, John wrote:
... to stay out of Music Stores and Camera Stores.

Decided to stop by one of my local independent camera shops on the way
home from my weekly (nature photography group) brunch. As soon as I walk
in the door the owner says "You're still involved with Pentax aren't you?"

He had a beautiful "FA77mmF1.8 Limited" that I can't really afford. But
I ended up buying it anyway. Apparently I can resist anything except
temptation.

I had some kind of delusion I was going to get American Express paid off
this month.

More later ... I gotta go out and play right now.

If it's SN# 0000381, I want it back.

bill