Quoting Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>:

Gorgeous birds, Brian, and a great composition. Did they eventually move in?

Thanks Bruce, Paul & Jack.

No - it's an interesting tree hollow. Apart from the galahs, it's been checked out by Kookaburras, Eastern Rosellas and even a pair of wood ducks. The galahs have been returning every day or so but they have made no attempt to move in. The hollow certainly seems big enough - both birds have been inside at the same time - but there must be something unsuitable about it. Maybe it gets too wet. Or the rent's too high...

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia