I probably shouldn't mention this, but the links work, and the silver and black version is gorgeous.

On 10/7/2013 10:43 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
Pssst:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2254722/PDML/K-3/PENTAX%20-%20K-3.html#!product-highlights

In case anyone missed it.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
AND now the page is a 404 error.
: )

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 8:16 AM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the clarification, George. I agree with you; I would
probably also want the ability to turn that off but it will be
interesting to see what sort of images it produces.
It is amazing to me what is possible with the in-camera horsepower of
the PRIME III.

I will be very interested to see what the dynamic range, etc. is for
this sensor/camera. If it is anywhere close to the K-5/II/IIs it is
probably going to be the *best* APS-C DSLR on the market (at least for
a week or two).
: )

It is worth remembering that other camera manufacturers also use the
Fujitsu Milbeaut image processor and so will be seeing a corresponding
jump in *their* capabilities sooner, rather than later.