(which is absolutely true!)

Spent most of the day as a flaneur, wandering the streets of North London
with my newly-firmwared Fuji X100, mainly using zone focusing with the
clever little display it now has.

I was greeted by a very enjoyable sight when I finally got home to
Greenwich. The X100's battery gave up the ghost immediately after the shot.

Here are some of the shots:
<http://www.web-options.com/MissNancyBlair/>

The bookshop is Daunt's, which likes to claim that it is the most beautiful
bookshop in the world. And who am I to argue?

In case you don't get the South Australia reference:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vUqeDPZZ80>