Thanks Brian.
The PUG was gibving ,e trouble at times before,  it has loaded fine
for me the last few times, but now its gone back to a really slow
load, thums not showing cannot move picture by picture. Not sure if
its my end or not.

iMac 21.5" OSX 10.6.8 should have current flash

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com