David,

As you can see, my direct link to youtube, has that
(and it doesn't have to be in XmYYs format, it can be in ZZZs).
However, for me it didn't work, and I assumed it was forbidden via
configuration of the video.

Steve: I think you are right!
Well, even Hollywood movies have bloopers. :-)

If you liked the video, you may enjoy a more playful video (with
many funny moments) produced by the same people:
http://www.uctv.tv/search-details.aspx?showID=6577

Cheers,

Igor

Fri Nov 8 16:41:48 EST 2013
steve harley wrote:

on 2013-11-08 13:04 David Parsons wrote
> http://youtu.be/jyV208Bqax0?t=7m37s
>
> Add "=XmYYs" to the end of the link and it'll take you right to that
> time.  X is minutes, YY is seconds.

Igor's youtube link went straight t0 7:37 for me

good interview; amusing to see an old magnetic disk pack mistakenly
labeled as "optical"

Fri Nov 8 15:04:58 EST 2013