Right.

Which is why I've said from the beginning that I am not trying to tell anyone
what or who they should photograph or even what they should post.

I guess I was trying to point out the obvious imbalance along with what that
might mean. I don't advocate quotas or censorship or anything of the sort. It's
just a very troubling issue to me.

I don't want a Morality Police (whether Christian, Islamic or otherwise) to
dictate what we can do here.

Am I well-meaning? I guess. Is my head stuck up my arse? Possibly. Do I want
fairer and even-handed portrayals of genders? Yup.

Cheers,
frank

Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

>I imagine you mean 'you' in the general sense, rather than me
>specifically. I'm not upset that Frank brought it up - it's an
>important issue, but I think we have to be careful while striving to be
>well-meaning that we don't bend over so far that we either get our
>heads stuck somewhere, or that we turn into Puritans or the Taliban.

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel