Very sensible contribution. I enjoyed his work, Dario.

But I must admit to a strong feeling of unease at his series of nude
self-portraits with female models. He's walking a very thin tightrope
there, arguably one (mis-)step removed from Terry Richardson.

I do now fully understand how the photographer/model relationship is
based on trust and intent. If both parties agree on boundaries and
establish trust, then the session will be creative and enjoyable. But
even still there could be doubts in the minds of outside observers --
after all, they aren't privy to the intents or established boundaries.

I think that a lot of people would accuse Mr. Minkkinen of having
worked a very clever scheme to get nude models to let him touch them,
very high on the list of model no-no's. Oh dear, my inner prude is
showing. :-)

--
-bmw