> On Nov 25, 2013, at 4:59 PM, "Dario Bonazza" <dario.bona...@virgilio.it>
> wrote:
>
> So  of the PDML gals...
>
> Let's put it this way:
>
> Girl, if one day you'll agree to take pictures of a naked human being and
> want to do a great picture (hence not just the one most appealing to you for
> genre reasons) would you want to have a man or a woman as your ideal subject?
>
> Curious Dario

Hi Dario:

The simple truth is both the male and female bodies are beautiful, and if the
artist has done his or her job well either model would be pleasing to view and
photograph.

My husband and I have an acquaintance who is an artist who has painted
traditional portraits as well as nudes.  When he talks about his models, he
never talks about the bodies of the models--rather, he speaks of their energy,
rage, spirit, character, fire, passion, humor, generosity etc. He speaks of
trying to capture these qualities. I think that is how it should be--whether
clothed or no.

I have no idea which gender I'd shoot as a nude.  I don't have the skills to do
the job well--I'd probably blunder about in all the cliches.

Cheers, Christine