It seems that for the last few days my town was shrouded in a
thick mist, especially in the afternoon...  (A phenomenon which isn't
that usual so many days in a row...)

    However, because I kind of like the overall atmosphere, I've tried
to catch it with my camera (a larger variant is available in the same
folder):

http://data.volution.ro/ciprian/bdf753de58c560bc/0cb3ba63549b8029/variant-a--x800.jpg

    But I'm uncertain of my choices and I would love some feedback:

    * Does the large tree trunk on the left work as a foreground?
I've tried to use it both to show how the visibility degrades as you
go deeper into the scene;  plus together with the next tree on the
right, to frame the narrow path.

    * Then I've chosen to reduce the saturation, so that only hints of
green and brown (from the leaves) remain visible.

    Thanks for the comments,
    Ciprian.

    P.S.: The picture was taken with my old Fuji S5200 at ISO 100,
thus please ignore the noise and lack of sharpness.