Thank you, Bruce.

I have to say, the flash performed pretty damned well given all the negative things I've heard about PTTL. The biggest issue I had was the flash unit slowly slipping out of the hot shoe over time -- which happened a couple of times throughout the night. Other than that, I think it did a pretty commendable job overall, from what I've seen of the photos I've gone through.

-- Walt