Unfortunate connotations in the name though.

On 1/14/2014 12:10 AM, Ken Waller wrote:
Maybe he'll find something for himself...

I hope he does Christine - he won't be sorry - I got mine for christmas
and it is just what I wanted - A plain simple well executed watch !

Shinola appears to be a great brand thats trying to fill a niche with
their watches, bikes and leather goods!

Go Detroit!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Nielsen" <ch...@inielsen.net>
Subject: Re: PESO: Made in Detroit

Ah, how interesting!  We were looking to buy a watch for our son this
Christmas... my husband wanted to buy an American made, analog
watch... he settled on a brand, whose name now escapes me, but is of
course, no longer made, and only found on the resale market.  I wish
we had known about this, since my husband is also Detroit born & bred,
he would have been very interested.  >
Shinola.  Who'da thunk?

:)
-c