Certainly not "only in Vegas" though - looks exactly like ones in the east to me , unless you are saying there are slots in the restaurant - which I can't see in the photo. Anywhere in Nevada that's possible, btw.

Denny's is a place one should not patronize on ethical grounds.

ann

On 1/14/2014 15:14, Jack Davis wrote:
Those bright lights should serve as a warning.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:43 AM
Subject: PESO - Only In Vegas

Wish I had had time to do a whole series of  "Only In Vegas" shots, while
there, but didn't. Slot machines in 7-11's,  etc.

For those of you not in the US, Denny's is a very prosaic restaurant
chain, sort of middle of the road dinning. Not the cheapest there is (those are
fast-food drive thrus), but definitely not at the upper end either.

So  seeing a Denny's like this amused me. Taken from my car, not very well,
with the  X-5.

http://mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/onlyvegas.html

A just  for fun shot. Comments welcome, but I don't think it merits any
real  critiquing.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)