You're welcome - now get some rest! :-)

ann

On 1/14/2014 22:02, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Thanks Ann. Coming from you, that means a lot.

Paul via phone

On Jan 14, 2014, at 10:01 PM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

You're good at this stuff you know

ann

On 1/14/2014 21:28, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I’m promised some pics shot with this lens. Here’s the first one. Managed dot
elbow my way into a decent position in front of the stage at the Hyundai
Genesis introduction to get a shot. Had to wait for the smoke to clear but it
eventually did. The pic ended up in the Times auto show reporting and will
probably be in the Hyundai book I’m working on as well. So it was worth the
effort. Very pleased with the performance of the lens. I used it exclusively at
the show. Excellent performance from a lightweight but solid piece of Pentax
hardware.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17653234&size=lg