I think it's the same Color Run that blocked off the streets around the
corner from my house and sent out fliers advising all the neighbors to
stay indoors & lock-up inside anything that might be damaged by chalk dust.

IIRC, they specifically mentioned sensitive electronic devices like
cameras and parked automobiles might be at risk of damage.