On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Glen Berry <g...@glenvision.com> wrote:
> I was kidding about taping a flashlight to my camera

    :) I know.

> , but I am definitely
> considering engineering my own LED focus-assist light.

    But then again I wonder how difficult it is to create something
that mounts in the flash hot-shoe (without damaging it or the
contacts);  thus one could easily attach there a flashlight.  The
other issue then, which I've hinted at in my previous email, is how to
switch the light on and off without changing the camera position.
(Usually the flashlight switches have to be pressed or pulled quite
hard.)

    Good luck,
    Ciprian.