Don't know anything about Twitter, but the number of places Google Chrome won't let you go suggests to me you should get rid of Google Chrome.

On 5/22/2014 2:45 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Ok - here's the thing... I figured that with PDML, FAcebook (especially
my words with friends)crossword games lists, cafepress, ebay, etc
Twitter would just be something else to remember to look at and I'm not
sure i did it right anyway... the thing is..
I can't even get on now to get off of it :-(

I'm getting a refusal from google chrome to get me there (much like
refusals to go to dropbox) so I tried to log in on firefox.. I did the
"I forgot my password" thing, didn't get email - and yes I checked
my spam folder.

what's a girl to do?  Is there a voice help thing somewhere?
I'm @annsaniam  (I think) and when I did log in it says Ann
Sanfedele@annsaniam.  I don't really understand #tags, either.

suggestions any twitteries?

Of course I did get on just hoping it would somehow help my
getting more exposure for me to make money and occasinally
to get into the conversation on NPR.

ann the easily confused